Re: Connecting to a hidden ESSID via LEAP now works.

I have been checking it out with ...

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/NetworkManager/branches/NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE

Philip Culver wrote:
Hi,

What is the svn (anonymous) location for the 0.6.x stable branch.  I
would like to pull this locally to try out the recent changes.  I looked
around and only saw instructions for the trunk (0.7.0).

Thanks,
Phil