When will 0.70 be released? / bug in 0.6.5

Hi!

I think I've found a bug in NM 0.6.5 where it marks AP's as invalid too agressivly. I've hacked around it and then I'd thought I'd check out SVN. The bug doesn't seem to be in the SVN version; the whole structure of the file is different.

So when is version 0.7 going to be released? Or is there going to be a 0.6.6?

What should I do with my patch? It seems like it's usefull (at least to me it is) but if 0.7 is going to be released very soon, I think I'd better spare myself and all of you the trouble of sending it in.

Regards,
Wander.