Re: Networkmanager/dbus/wpa_supplicant

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 12:33 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> Try removing the "-f" from the Exec line.  The version of wpa_supplicant
> you have might not support that option, which may be causing it to quit.
>
> Also, are you running SELinux or anything like that?
>
> Dan
Massive snippage...

For what its worth, last time I attempted to get this going, I ran into the same issue.  I am not sure what exactly causes it, and no amount of inspecting the Fedora spec files would give me any clues.  I made sure all the permissions were the same as what Fedora installs, and made sure the files were identical.  Not sure what magic they are using over there, but I wish some would spread over here ;)
Also, does wpa_supplicant ship with that file yet?  I know that previously it didn't (and I grabbed it from Fedora's cvs) - perhaps I will try to get another snapshot into my overlay soon.

-- Steev