Re: Stopping NetworkManager without taking the interface down.

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 09:24:44PM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> Yes, but probably not before 0.8 I think.  I believe it would require
> quite a bit of coding and architecting to ensure that it's not an
> un-manageable hack.

OK, I understand that (though I hoped that we could have this once we
support for multiple interfaces).

So do you advice distributors to not restart NetworkManager on upgrade
and defer this until reboot? Is that the way fedora is (not-)dealing
with this issue too?

 - Alexander