Re: New features in the 0.6 branch

Hi,
Thanks a lot, I really needed wired authentication! I compiled and packaged the 0.6 branch for Ubuntu and it works really fine!
Now I don't need a script and a manually edited configuration file anymore!
I found no critical bug so far, but I'd like to submit a feature request:
When I connected to the authenticated network for the first time I gave it a name (let's say "network a"). I noticed that the keyring manager (and seahorse as well) added the to its stored ones. Now, whenever I plug the cable to that network I see a new "network a" in the network list but when I click on it I'm asked for user and password again. Is there a way to let it store somewhere (just as it happens with wireless networks)?

Thanks!