Re: New features in the 0.6 branch

Dan Williams wrote:

> Any bugs/issues you feel are super-important before a 0.6.6 release?
> I'd actually like to take a look at the SSID -> GConf hashing again
> because I've been getting some reports of crashing there, but I'd like
> to start a 0.6.6 RC phase by the middle of the month at least.

I can confirm, that 0.6.6 (r3280) crashes more often. Especially when I
enable/disable the network via nm-applet or during suspend/resume cycles.

nm-applet now also shwows the "Enable wireless network" in the context
menu greyed out, so I'm no longer able to disable wireless independently
from the global enable network option.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?