Re: NetworkManager core daemon moved to git

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:35:20PM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The NetworkManager core daemon (the "NetworkManager" svn repository) has
> been moved to git.freedesktop.org.

Moving somewhere else is fine, but removing it completely ... without
any decent prenotice is insane ... we had syncs and stuff like that
and now everything blows up and falls apart for me.

Is there any way to get those branches back there and mark them as
"abandoned"? That would be a much more sensible way to do this kind of
migration.

 - Alexander