Re: Request for ergonomy feature

I have a need for it, and I imagine it's a common one.  I have a
wireless network at home, and I put the laptop to sleep and head to my
university.  When I get there, I have to wait sometimes minutes for
the list to refresh and my campus network to appear so NM can attempt
to connect to it.  Or I can open a terminal and manually restart NM,
but that's not something a common user should be expected to do IMO.
When I first get to campus I still see all the networks I can see from
my house, even though none of them are anywhere near the campus.
After a few minutes of waiting, during which I'm checking the applet
list at least once every 30 seconds, the list finally refreshes and NM
connects to my campus network.  This doesn't seem very user-friendly
to me.