Re: Request for ergonomy feature

I know this has been posted and discussed already, but this bug is *so* annoying, that I guess I am not the only "simple user" having troubles with that.

Would it be possible to fix it ?

Thanks a lot

JM

Joan B. Moreau wrote:
Hi all,

I like the applet but here my request in terms of ergonomy:

Would it be possible to stop triggering a scan when clicking on the
applet (which people do quite frequently to see the available networks)
but rather put a menu item "scan for available networks" that we can
click when one decide so  ?

Thanks

Joan