Re: NetworkManager and Madwifi connection loss

On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 12:47 -0500, Darren Albers wrote:
> I have been watching Ath5k development and I hope it will resolve
> these
> issues since the author's won't be tied into working with a closed HAL.
> In the meantime I would try and steer clear of Atheros based cards if
> possible.

Speaking of those drivers, do you know what state they're in with regard
to joining the mainline kernel? Was reading up on them recently, and
noticed that while they were in the 2.6.23 -mm kernels, there's no
mention of them in the 2.6.24 -mm patch list.

Simon.