Re: NetworkManager keeps asking for secret phrase

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 13:21 -0200, Matias Estrada wrote:
> so you say it doesn't ask for the PAM password every time you reboot ?
> mine keeps asking , so I went for nm-applet manual configuration. Now
> it doesn't show the signal strength :(
My experience is that the keys are stored in the gnome-keyring and you
are asked for a WEP key for example every time you logon. In NM-0.7
it is supposed to be possible to get a machine wide passwd rather than a
user specific passwd but I don't know if that is operational yet.