Re: IEEE 802.x authentication for wired network

Hello,

On Nov 21, 2007 8:14 PM, Gabriele Monti <psicus78 gmail com> wrote:
> I was wondering if you plan to introduce support for 802.x
> authentication on wired network.

Yes, I've started looking into it more than once. Sadly, every time
I've finished before writing any line of code - Looking for the
information on how to set up the authenticating router and especially
radius have been too much. If anyone could write up a simple howto for
me on how to set up the other end (preferably that howto wouldn't have
the word 'radius' in it) using hostap, I promise I'll write the
NetworkManager support. Bonus points if the howto describes how to set
it up on openwrt.

Tambet