Re: How to start and stop NetworkManager?

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 04:30:52PM -0800, Rob Frohne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Ubuntu Gutsy and have discovered that when I suspend my
> laptop (a Dell D600) I cannot connect to the network after resuming
> sometimes.  I cannot get it going with an ifup, as it complains that

There is an update in -proposed that should fix most suspend/resume
issues in gutsy. Either wait for another week or add proposed to your
software sources (System -> Administration -> Software Sources ->
Updates -> Pre-Released updates).

The package version you are looking for is: 0.6.5-0ubuntu16.7.10.0

Thanks,

 - Alexander