Re: blocking bug for laptop users ( rfkill on dell laptop )

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 20:11 +0000, yelo_3 wrote:
> the real problem is that NM does not update the wireless status in the applet even when its command to disable wireless is used
> the command is:

That's only 1/2 the problem.  It's kind of pointless to fix the bug
you're referring to before we have real rfkill support, since right  now
the only time the applet cares about the status is during
suspend/resume, really.  When the rfkill stuff works, this applet bug
will be quite a bit more relevant to every-day use.

Dan