Re: networkmanager fails to associate (ipw3945)

"Rodney Morris" <rodamorris gmail com> writes:

> On 2/28/07, Rodney Morris <rodamorris gmail com> wrote:

> I successfully connected to a hidden-SSID, open access point using
> NetworkManager.  Again, my previous offer still stands.  I'll test the
> ability to connect to hidden-SSID access points employing WEP,
> WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK if anyone is interested.

COOL!  So, where did you get #3 and #4?  Are there RPMs available
or did you have to pull down from source?  (yeah, I realize this
is WAY off topic for the NM list.  Sorry).

> Rod

-derek, who expects a new laptop with a 3945 in a month.

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available