Re: Corporate Networks & Hidden SSID

Dan,
testing on our corporate eap/tls systems, i.e. what I originally tested on, setting this to AP_SCAN 1 it connects. Why is the default in most cases then AP_SCAN 2, just trying to figure out problems it will cause switching it to 1.

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, would y'all mind stripping that long log excerpt from the bottom of future messages in this thread?

Every message is producing a digest now, which kind of defeats the point of getting the digest...

Thanks!