NetworkManager-0.6.4 and dhcp-3.0.4

Hi there,

I am trying now for several weeks to get networkmanager/knetworkmanager
running.
This day I had sucess, with NetworkManager-0.6.4 and knetworkmanager-0.1. The
Problam I had all the time was that the poore unpatched dhcp-3.0.4 which
comes with my distro (slackware-11.0) does not work with NetworkManager nor
the poore dhcp-3.0.4 which I compiled for myself did the trick. So I took
some patches from a gentooo-overlay and patched dhcp for my self, now it
works.

Maybe you can say me which ones are nessesary?!
This are all I used:

dhcp-3.0-fix-perms.patch
dhcp-3.0-paranoia.patch
dhcp-3.0.2-dhclient-script-dbus-dhcdbd.patch
dhcp-3.0.2-extended_option_environment.patch
dhcp-3.0.3-no_isc_blurb.patch
dhcp-3.0.3-libdst.patch
dhcp-3.0.3-dhclient-ntp.patch
dhcp-3.0.2-gmake.patch

So for the future it would be good that you write the need for a patched dhcp
somewhere on your Homepage :-)

Just one Question.
How can I use knetworkmanager as a non-root user? What must I change
in /etc/dbus.1/system.d/knetworkmanager?

Networkmanager it self is started from root as a daemon.

Thanks in advance Thorsten