Additional DNS, e.g. OpenDNS

I have just discovered the OpenDNS service, and want NM to pre-pend
their two DNS server IP addresses to my DHCP-derived list. I am using
Ubuntu Feisty, NetworkManager 0.6.4 (0.6.4-6ubuntu2).

There appears to be no (working) way via GUI or CLI to do this. By
adding DNS entries to my general network settings (presumably this just
temporarily changes resolv.conf), they get borked on NM restart, even if
I save a network "location". This doesn't seem like a very unlikely or
difficult thing to do...

Am I doing something wrong, or isn't it supported?
Thanks,
Jack