several questions about networkmanager-programming.

Hello,

I have to write a program that interfaces with network-manager and the following questions have arisen; Via DBus:

1.  Can I determine if a particular interface is using DHCP or a static IP
    address?

2.  Can I determine the computers host name and domain name?

3.  Is it possible to define more than two (primary and secondary) DNS
    servers?

4. Is it possible to get the domain search info from resolv.conf?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar debian org>