Re: Phase2 patch v2

Hello.

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 16:10, Volker Braun wrote:

> Are you sure you are linking against the new libnm-util.so (and not your
> old one with the extra phase2 argument)?

I purged all distro packages (Debian), build it with the source
packages and your patch from scratch and it still don't work. :(

I even wrote a wrapper around wpa_supplicant to always give me -dd
output, but it seems nm not even start to communicate with the
supplicant.

This driving me nuts. :)

I'll take a look into it next week again as I have some other stuff to
do right now.

BTW, your setup is dynamic WEP key + phase 2 or wpa enterprise +
phase 2? Anybody else got such a setup working with the patch?

I get the feeling that something is wrong with my local setup.

regards
Stefan Schmidt