Re: Phase2 patch v2

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:44:34 +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> BTW, your setup is dynamic WEP key + phase 2 or wpa enterprise +
> phase 2?

I use the former: Dynamic WEP + phase 2 PAP (identity+password+anonymous
identity).

And btw, the phase2-v2.patch is against
branches/NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE (=STABLE)

Also, for anybody trying out a devel version of NetworkManager I suggest
to work with a special directory like

autogen.sh --prefix /home/user/nm-test

then after the make install you can be sure that the new libraries are
used:

ldd /home/user/nm-test/bin/NetworkManager

Please somebody give this a try and report back. I can write more explicit
instructions if desired, just ask :-)

Volker