Re: NM does not work with iwl4965 device

On 8/6/07, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus tmus dk> wrote:

> I'll force it to use 1 or 2 this evening, and see what kind of success
> that will give me.
>
> I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you Thomas.

If changing this value works, then the next challenge for me will be
figuring out how to do it, while still using NetworkManager  -- as I
need to quite often connect to a wide variety of wireless networks ...
and I just do not know how to do that easily, without it.

If there is a simple way to continue using networkmanager AND resolve
this business of not being able to connect when the SSID is hidden,
that would be terrific.

Peter