Re: connecting to a WPA secured wireless network often fails and takes a very long time

On 23/09/06, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com > wrote:
On 9/22/06, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com> wrote:
> So the problem is something with dhclient or your NIC on that
> system...   Obviously it works with your wired card right?

Actually, just to confirm you brought up wpa_supplicant and
successfully associated before bringing up eth1 right?

Hmm yes, I have performed just what you have told me to do :)
To be sure you can check all the outputs in the previous attachments.