Proposal for a hotspot plugin.

Hello.

Inspired by the cute twill script and a discussion with Jan Luebbe I
had some thoughts about a hotspot plugin.

This are just some random notes, not a full design:

- Written in python for easy use of twill and the dbus api.

- Matching of ESSIDs. With regex for Fon AP's. (They only use a FON_
  prefix)

- Presets for many hotspot provider. Only login and password should be
  needed. This must be easy to extend and maintain.

Good idea or bad idea? Start rant now. ;)

Just a short sidenote. I would be nice if somebody take this ideas and
make them into code. Personal I don't have the time to start it before
next year.

regards
Stefan Schmidt