Does NM support dscape stack?

Hi,

When I am using NM, I can not let the NM to enable my wireless network to work. The ieee80211 stack is dscape stack, I am using the tree of wireless-dev with dscape stack. The behavior is the interface is down and up after I choose the ssid, and then there is no link to that opened AP. If I use wireless-tools to enable, it can associate after setting essid, ap’s MAC and channel.

Does the current NM support dscape stack? If so, what I should do? Or where can I get the help?

Thank you all in advance!

Bests,

Mi, Jun