Re: External scripts/code for NetworkManagerDispatcher collection.

Hello.

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 11:04, Darren Albers wrote:
> On 10/24/06, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
> >I think this would be wisest; since there will likely be a bit of API
> >churn with 0.7 that would break many scripts, and putting them in CVS
> >(even in a contrib directory) suggests that there is some
> >maintenance/support expectation.  If we get a good enough collection,
> >maybe we can put them into the stable branch in the near future.
> >
> >dan
>
> That works, unless Stefan prefers otherwise I'll setup a quick and
> dirty site and put them up there as people post them to the list.

That's fine with me. The main reason was to keep people from duplicate
work.

A temporary site now and once we have 0.7 out we can think about put
the best into cvs again.

We can start with the distro scripts (Because that's the only one I'm
aware of right now. :)) Debian have a Dispatcher script to trigger
their ifup/ifdown handling. Script is attached. I don't the copyright
or author in this file so we should write  this on the webpage.

Of course this script is already shipped with the distros who need it,
it is a reference how to handle the dispatcher.

regards
Stefan Schmidt