Re: External scripts/code for NetworkManagerDispatcher collection.

Hello.

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 12:46, Matt Good wrote:

> I haven't set it up to run automatically from NM yet, but I wrote a
> Twill[1] script for authenticating to an AT&T wifi access point:
>
> #!/usr/bin/env twill-sh
> go http://google.com
> find AT&T
> fv 1 username <fillin>
> fv 1 password <fillin>
> fv 1 aupAgree 1
> submit

I never heard about twill before, but this short script is really neat
if you think about parsing the html crap yourself. :)

It also is generic enough to use with other hotspots, like fon.

Scripts like this are the reason why I had the idea of such a
collection. :) Thanks for it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt