Re: nm-applet asks several times for keyring password
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: nm-applet asks several times for keyring password
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:09:31 -0400
On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 16:28 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 16:09 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > Robert, we should probably look at rolling a 0.6.3, just for kicks :)
> > Sound like a plan?
> Yup, definitely.
> > PS - One possibly painful thing I'd like to do with 0.6.x though is not
> > change the VPN dbus API anymore... which means all new stuff goes to
> > HEAD, or gets vendor-patched instead.
> I agree. I'd like to lock all API, though -- NMI, too.
Of course, I had assumed that NM/NMI bits were already locked for 0.6.x.
I don't think we've changed them at all, but at least one VPN change
snuck in between 0.6.0 and 0.6.2 related to the MSS stuff (I think?).
Anyway, I'd consider us locked for the lifetime of 0.6.x at this point.
] [Thread Prev