Re: nm-applet asks several times for keyring password

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 17:09 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:

> Of course, I had assumed that NM/NMI bits were already locked for 0.6.x.
> I don't think we've changed them at all, but at least one VPN change
> snuck in between 0.6.0 and 0.6.2 related to the MSS stuff (I think?).
> Anyway, I'd consider us locked for the lifetime of 0.6.x at this point.

Yah, I don't think NMI has changed, either.  I just wanted to be
explicit.  Let's lock the whole thing down.

I updated the NEWS file -- really nothing from the ChangeLog that is
noteworthy except bug fixes.

Want to set a date to roll 0.6.3?  I don't think we have any outstanding
issues (right?), so whenever.

	Robert Love