Re: A comment on NetworkManager
- From: Jon Escombe <lists dresco co uk>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: NetworkManager-list gnome org, Russell Harrison <rtlm10 gmail com>
- Subject: Re: A comment on NetworkManager
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:02:32 +0100
Robert Love wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 18:24 +0100, Jon Escombe wrote:
That said, my private key password (for a WPA2 network) is stored in the
xml file rather than the keyring ;), but doubtless it'll be stored
somewhere better in due course..
I just fixed this in CVS, a few days ago. ;-)
Upgrade to HEAD. You'll need to manually remove the key from gconf --
NM won't do it automatically -- but the private certificate file
passphrase for WPA Enterprise networks is now in gnome-keyring.
Good stuff! Thanks...
] [Thread Prev