Re: A comment on NetworkManager
- From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>
- To: "Robert G. Brown" <rgb phy duke edu>
- Cc: NetworkManager-list gnome org, Russell Harrison <rtlm10 gmail com>
- Subject: Re: A comment on NetworkManager
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:10:31 -0500
On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 09:51 -0400, Robert G. Brown wrote:
> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Russell Harrison wrote:
> > must remember to hit "reply to all"
> While we're accreting wish lists, let me add mine:
> 1) NM should to be able to manage keys and protocols (including WPA
> and WPA-2, given that WEP is pretty much useless no matter how many bits
> it has:-) without having to unlock the keyring. I know the
> key-unlocking problem will soon be solved "outside" of NM per se, but
> hey, the WEP key for myssid is preserved in e.g.
> P key
This is interesting, since the WEP key requested is for 13 characters
but the WEP key recoorded is only 10 characters. What is going on?
However, my directories are 700 so only I can read it.
Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>
] [Thread Prev