Re: Setting access point MAC address?

Robert Love <rml novell com> writes:

> Yah, the drivers have issues, whether or not my hunch w.r.t.
> wpa_supplicant is correct.
>
> madwifi, for example, just blows up when it roams.

According to collegues of mine the madwifi driver works JUST FINE
with roaming if you let the driver do its thing.  The problem
appears to be that some combination of wpa_supplicant and/or NM
think that it can roam better than the driver can, and THAT'S
where madwifi has problems.

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available