Re: Setting access point MAC address?
- From: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Setting access point MAC address?
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:12:39 -0400
Dan Williams wrote:
> I don't think it should; but this may be affected by ap_scan value. In
> any case, we shouldn't consider roaming by the driver as association
> loss, and neither should wpa_supplicant.
What seems to happen is that iwconfig shows that it continues hopping
even if wpa_supplicant (and NetworkManager for that matter) are not running.
So, I think it's the driver. But I don't know that it's consistent
across all drivers.
] [Thread Prev