Re: No icon on update notifier aera

Simon Geard a écrit :
On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 18:09 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

Right; that's the crux of the problem.  Nothing is authorized to access
NetworkManager.  It won't work until we get some of the security access
files in place in /etc/dbus-1/system.d.

The files you attached appear to be blank.  Can you verify that they are
indeed present on your computer?

Dan - are you using Evolution to read mail? They're not blank, but
Evolution (for me) is identifying them as HTML files for some reason,
and attempting to display them as such. Opened in a text editor, they're
fine.

:)
Jerume - by the look of the file, the NM dbus services are accessible by
members of a 'netdev' group. Try add your user to this group, log out,
and try again.

It's working now :) Thanks a lot Simon, Dan and others, for time you give me.

Long life fellows,
Simon.

Jérôme