Failing Connection with CVS

Salve everybody,

I have been building from CVS regularly in the past and have always
been happy with NM, but it stopped working after the recent changes to
dealing with wpa_supplicant.
I am not sure whether the correlation explains it because I am seeing
strange errors in the output of NM. Also connecting with

sudo ./nm-supplicant-test eth1 /etc/wpa_supplicant/gstrasze.conf

and getting an IP manually afterwards works okay.

I'm on Ubuntu Edgy, dhcdbd is running, I started wpa_supplicant with
"-u" and in general haven't changed anything (I hope) between builds
of NM.

I see those errors:

NetworkManager: <WARN>  scan_request_cb(): could not get scan request
result: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs - Argument 0 is
specified to be of type "uint32", but is actually of type "invalid"

ioctl[SIOCSIWFREQ]: Operation not supported

and the only output wpa_suppliucant -u gives is

No network configuration found for the current AP
CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys

I'll attach the whole output. How do I get out of this?

--Tobias