Problem with ubuntu 6.0 and networkmanager gnome

Till now it me was working without problems but today it does not connect me to my wireless network, well, it is for wpa, detects the network to me asks me for the key of access to the network and remains " waiting for password of network for the wireless network " I Have unistall and turned to installing, checked the file interfaces and only I have it activates "lo" since before If I deactivate wpa works ok without protection.