FC5, NetworkManager, Client Certificates

Hello!

I am running FC5, and NetworkManager on the IPW2200 drivers (2915 card,
actually).

My wireless network uses client certificates, where it authenticates
through the AP using EAP to a W2K3 DC.  Each user has a certificate.  I
am encrypting with TKIP.

How can I get NetworkManager to work?  I've given it the certificate,
but I don't necessarily understand what all of the fields do for WPA
Enterprise mode.  What's the difference between Client Certificate and
Private Key?

Any tips and setting this up would be great!

Thanks!

Nolan