Re: NM with WUSB54GS + Ubuntu - Sees Networks, but won't connect

Google didn't do a single thing. Rats.

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:15:39 -0400, Jacob <fun2program8 yahoo com> wrote:

Didn't work. Pasted output below.

Initializing interface 'wlan0' conf '/path/to/wpa_supplicant.conf' driver
'ndis' ctrl_interface 'N/A'
Unsupported driver 'ndis'.
Failed to add interface wlan0
Cancelling scan request

I'm going to do a little Googling, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't
look too. :)

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:37:57 -0400, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>