PPTP Plugin Issues

Hi all,

1) Compiling the latest CVS of the pptp daemon is rather frustrating
because more than a few functions expect a return value when none is
given.
2) I'm a ultraportable user, so my screen is limited to 1024x768.  It's
irksome that the configuration screen is larger vertically than resolution
-- have to ALT-F7 and move it around just to see the options.
3) After configuring the PPTP VPN, it doesn't show up in the menu, even
after a few full system restarts.  I notice there's an option in the
configuration to "Show connection on menu," but it's unchecked and
completely greyed out -- I can't seem to change it or ungrey to be able to
change it regardless of what settings I enter into the configuration.  Is
there something blatantly obvious that I'm missing?

Thank you very much,
Jonathan
jebus bwaht net