Re: PPTP Plugin Issues

jebus bwaht net wrote:
2) I'm a ultraportable user, so my screen is limited to 1024x768.  It's
irksome that the configuration screen is larger vertically than resolution
-- have to ALT-F7 and move it around just to see the options.

I took a look at the glade file to see if it could be easily remedied, but it doesn't appear it can be. The dialog is just too damned big.

I suggest that the "Optional Information" be moved to another dialog box.

--Pat