Re: Any good news for Intersil Prism 2 users on Fedora Core?

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:56 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:

> Hmm, its most definitely a Hex or ASCII WEP key, not a passphrase, since
> Windows (at least on XP with WZC) doesn't do passphrases.  Can you give
> us a bit more information about the brand of access point that it is,
> and how the Windows users actually enter the key in Windows (ie, perhaps
> step-by-step?).

Thanks for getting back to me, Dan, but it seems my problems are more
widespread. Please see my recent email to the list "Problems with
orinoco_cs and NM 0.5.0".

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com