NM 0.5.0 fails to work properly on FC4

Hi all,

I saw the announcement about 0.5.0 and decided to upgrade from the updates-testing repo on Fedora using the command:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update NetworkManager bind dhcdbd

The packages installed OK and I even rebooted but NetworkManager just does not work properly. It fails to find my wireless network that 0.4 found just find and just basically sits there in the task bar with an icon with a red-cross through it.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Many thanks,

Nick.