Re: [patch] more stetic!

Quoting Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>:

> On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 09:07 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Okay, I've got to ask...  What the heck is "stetic"?  Is it a typo of
> > "static"?  Or is it a complete misunderstanding of the English word
> > "aesthetic"?  I cannot find the word "stetic" in any English
> > Dictionary I've tried.
> >
> > Or, perhaps, is it a typo on the German version (dropping the "Ae"
> > character)?
> Read the start of the thread, it's explained there.

Um, sorry, but I just re-read it, and the word "stetic" is never defined.  I
_presume_ it means "aesthetic" based on context, but I'd like that clarified.
The grammar geek in me is reeling at the use of a non-word.  If nothing else,
I'd like to educate those on this list on the proper use of the English

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available