Re: [patch] more stetic!

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

> As Robert said, ellipsis are not for "stetic" values. The three dots
> mean that another dialog is going to be opened. See your favourite app's
> "Save" (which doesn't open a dialogue) vs. "Save As..." (which does open
> one).

Okay, I've got to ask...  What the heck is "stetic"?  Is it a typo of
"static"?  Or is it a complete misunderstanding of the English word
"aesthetic"?  I cannot find the word "stetic" in any English
Dictionary I've tried.

Or, perhaps, is it a typo on the German version (dropping the "Ae"
character)?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available