Re: [rfc] modems, isdn, and other relics of the stone age.

Quoting Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

I may have been unclear :)  We haven't written PPP/ISDN off at all, just
decided that there's no possible way to make it "automatic" as with
wired & 802.11 networks.  Therefore, its going to be more of a manual
operation to connect, most likely, as with non-carrier-detecting
Ethernet cards.

:)  That's good enough for me :)
(Actually, late last night, well after I sent this message, I re-read what you
wrote and other replies and realized I probably misread what you wrote)

Dan

-derek