Re: OpenVPN support

Pierre Ossman wrote:
> David Zeuthen wrote:
>

>>I've now added some stuff here
>>
>>http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/vpn-daemons/README?rev=1.2&view=markup
>>
>>though the backend parts still needs to be documented; will do that
>>later unless Dan or Colin beats me to it. Patches welcome.
>>

> Great! I'll probably still bother you with questions as I run into
> issues though. ;)

Come to think of it, I actually have a couple right now: :)

* Wouldn't it be better to move routing settings out from the plugins.
This is a common setting for most VPN usage so it seems like a lot of
code duplication for each plugin. Not only will it increase the risk of
bugs but also an inconsistent user interface.

* Is the plugin informed of the removal of a profile? It might need to
clean up stuff in e.g. the keyring manager.

Rgds
Pierre