Re: OpenVPN support
- From: Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list drzeus cx>
- To: David Zeuthen <davidz redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: OpenVPN support
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:29:10 +0200
Pierre Ossman wrote:
> Come to think of it, I actually have a couple right now: :)
> * Wouldn't it be better to move routing settings out from the plugins.
> This is a common setting for most VPN usage so it seems like a lot of
> code duplication for each plugin. Not only will it increase the risk of
> bugs but also an inconsistent user interface.
> * Is the plugin informed of the removal of a profile? It might need to
> clean up stuff in e.g. the keyring manager.
David still alive? =)
] [Thread Prev