Re: DHCP Issues

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 13:36 -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:
> If you don't see anything obvious in the dumps, I can take a look at them.
> I'd guess it's a difference in the hostname option, the client identifier, or
> something like that.

I attached libpcap dumps (from Ethereal) with the first note.  Is that
okay or should I rerun the captures or crack them to text?

Viewing them in Ethereal, I see many differences between them but I'm
not really sure where they originate.

What info does NM pass to dhclient?

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer          Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul dugas cc     phone: 404-932-1355  522 Black Canyon Park