Re: Problems running autogen for Nemiver

Seemanta Dutta <seemanta gmail com> a écrit:

> My config.log is same as yours, yet I am getting the error while you
> are not.

Do you have the files libboost_test_exec_monitor-mt.a and/or
libboost_test_exec_monitor.a from the boost-static package installed ?

If yes, then could you please send me your *configure* file as well?  I
am getting really surprised by this.  If not, please try to install
these and see how it goes.

In any case, if you are being blocked by this issue, you can just do
away with the regression test suite as it's what is requiring this boost
test libraries.  To avoid building the tests, you could you just do:

    /path/to/nemiver/sources/autogen.sh --disable-autotests

and that should get you going.  We'll then try to understand the boost
mess as you go.

--
		Dodji