Re: Problems running autogen for Nemiver

Seemanta Dutta <seemanta gmail com> a écrit:

> 3. Verified that the multi-threaded library
> 'libboost_unit_test_framework-mt.so' is indeed installed within
> /usr/lib.

I read the m4-fu part of the boost detection mess and I think this might
be related to you missing the /usr/lib/libboost_unit_test_framework-mt.a
file.  On my system, this comes from the package boost-static.  I don't
know which package Ubuntu put that file into.

--
		Dodji